Tahini, Date & Kale Smoothie Bowl
Add some extra veggies and energizing fats to your morning routine! This tahini, date & kale smoothie bowl is not overly sweet, since there is zero refined sugar! Enjoy this vegan, nutritious smoothie bowl packed with flavor and vitamins!
- ⅔ cup steamed and frozen zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- ⅓ cup shredded kale leaves
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- ½ avocado
- 3 dates, chopped (or more if you want a sweeter smoothie)
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk of your choice
- ½ cup fruit, of your choice, for topping (I used pitted cherries, strawberries and blueberries)
- 3 Tbsp chopped or whole nuts of your choice, for topping
Blend the frozen zucchini, frozen banana, kale, tahini, avocado, dates and non-dairy milk in a blender until everything is smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender a few times to ensure everything gets mixed in and blended.
Pour/scoop the thick smoothie into a bowl.Top with the fruit and nuts of your choice. Enjoy!