Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this rich and creamy peanut butter chocolate smoothie bowl! Frozen banana and frozen zucchini create the ultimate thick texture, while peanut butter and chocolate protein powder pack a powerful punch of flavor and protein!
- ⅔ cup steamed and frozen zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1 scoop protein powder of your choice
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut, for topping
- 2 Tbsp chopped nuts of your choice, for topping
- 2 Tbsp banana slices, for topping
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter, for topping
Blend the frozen zucchini, frozen banana, cocoa powder, peanut butter, non-dairy milk and protein powder in a blender until everything is smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender a few times to ensure everything gets mixed in and blended.
Pour/scoop the thick smoothie into a bowl. Top with the shredded coconut, nuts and banana slices. Warm two tablespoons of peanut butter in the microwave, then drizzle it on top. Enjoy!